Next Bottled Beers:
(Chronologically by intended Date of Release)
- E.: Farmstead pale ale aged in wine barrels for 1.5 years. 750ml. Limit 4. $20 - April 16th release.
- Grassroots/Mikkeller Wheat is the New Hops: This version was brewed at Hill Farmstead... A hoppy IPA fermented with Brettanomyces. 500ml. $10 - On the shelf.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup: Fancy and Grade A Amber syrup from Peck Family Farm. 750ml bottle. Fancy - $50; Amber - $40. Very Limited.
- Madness and Civilization #4: Tragedy (et al) aged in Bourbon barrels for 24 months - with Cacao, Ancho, and Chipotle. 375ml.
- Civil Disobedience #9: A single barrel blend. 375ml. $15 Limit 1
- Everett: Robust Porter. 500ml. $8
- Flora aged with Blueberries. 500ml.
- Hill Farmstead/Blaugies Collaborative Saison: Le Sarrasin: Brewed with +30% Buckwheat/aged in Wine Barrels. 750ml.
- Arthur: Farmstead Ale. 750ml. $10 Late May (Anniversary?).
All information subject to change...