Next Bottle Release:
May 26th, 2013, 11 am.
BOTTLE RELEASE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
THE RETAIL SHOP WILL BE CLOSED ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (MAY 25 & 26)
Our First Bottle Release of the Year will take place on Sunday, May 26th.
Bottle limits will be low - in order that everyone on site and arriving will be guaranteed an opportunity to taste these beers. Bottle Limits will be set, as in the past, according to the number of people in line at the announced "Release Time" - currently 11 am.. Please check this page occasionally as the time may be slightly later in the day as our Anniversary Party and activities alter our own course. The day will include the following three releases (Pricing subject to Variability) as well as bottles Arthur and Grassroots Brother Soigné.
- Elaborative #1: Tart Brown Ale brewed with Ohio Walnuts. Aged 18 months in a variety of oak barrels... in friendship with Brad at Jackie O's and Chad at Crooked Stave. Brewed in November 2011. 375ml. 12$
- Prolegomena: Flander's Style Red Ale: Aged in Wine and Port barrels. In friendship with Will Meyers from Cambridge Brewing Company. Brewed in April of 2011. 375ml. 15$.
- Madness and Civilization #1: A blend of various bourbon barrel aged imperial stouts and imperial porters. See website for more details. 500ml. 15$
- Edith: Dark Saison. 750ml April 17th. 10$ On Shelves Now.
- Brother Soigné: Saison brewed with Lime, Hibiscus, etc. 750ml 10$ On Shelves Now.
- Phenomenology of Spirit: Our Dark Saison. This version was sent through our coolship and 100% spontaneously fermented with Greensboro/Hill Farmstead airborne yeast. 375ml. 12$.
- Being and Time: 100% Spontaneous (Coolship) and barrel fermented Ale. 50% Wheat Grist. Brewed in January 2011. 20$ 375ml.
- Double Barrel Damon: 1 year in Port, 1 year in VW Bourbon. 375ml. 20$
- Flora: Satsuma Mandarin: 375ml. 15$ Proper name forthcoming.
- Civil Disobedience #6: Blend of 2 year old Art barrels and our Favorite Belgian Lambics: 375ml 15$
- Flora: 375ml 10$
- Genealogy of Morals: Wheat/Coffee Imperial Stout, VW and BT barrels: 500ml 15$
- Damon: Russian Imperial Stout: Bourbon Versions 500ml 15$
- Damon: Russian Imperial Stout: Port Barrel Versions 500ml 15$
- Everett: Bourbon Barrel Aged Treatments: 500ml 15$
- Civil Disobedience #7: Blend of oak aged Sankt Hans, Clara, and misc. barrels.
- Madness and Civilization: TBA: Series of Blended Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stouts 500ml 15$
All limits are subject to change...