2014 Festival of Farmhouse Ales
Saturday, August 16, 2014
1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please Note: The Brewery/Retail will be closed this day (August 16) but merchandise and bottles will be available for purchase during the event to ticket holders only!
This is our favorite and most intimate event. Again this year, we will offer a package that includes a stemware glass, beer samples, designated driver ticket (see note below) and music. Food is not included and there will be no camping. Complete beer list will be available soon.
Tickets are $75.00 each.
Many of our favorite farmhouse ales and oak aged variants will be available. Several guests will be joining us with beer, including Sante Adarius Rustic Ales, Crooked Stave, Tired Hands Brewing, Stillwater Artisanal Ales and more! This event will also see the annual debut of the most recent vintage of Vera Mae (our dandelion/honey farmstead ale).
Music includes Eames Brothers and Granite Junction. Food vendors include Sawmill Brook Farm, Vermont Salumi and Vermont Creamery!
We have elected to require designated drivers for attendees. We will provide a free designated driver ticket with each ticket purchase (one DD ticket per pair or single ticket purchased). The DD ticket will include free non-alcoholic beverages, a voucher good for one food purchase from our vendors and event entry to enjoy the music and (we hope!) wonderful weather. Carpooling and DD-sharing is encouraged, especially for those of you coming from great distances. Attendees must enter with their designated driver; attendees without a designated driver will not be admitted.
How Does It Work?
In an effort to give as many people as possible an equitable chance at tickets for our August 16th event, we will be selling tickets online via lottery-style submission forms and random drawings.
- Registration Site: http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/28225.aspx
- Registration begins Wednesday, July 9, 2014, at 8 a.m. and closes Saturday, July 12, 2014, at 5 p.m.
- Names will be drawn randomly by Ticket Alternative, who will contact individuals directly via email Monday, July 14, 2014, before noon EST with a custom, private purchase link and a unique purchase code that will allow the winner to purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Please do not contact the brewery to find out if your name has been drawn, and make sure you use a valid email address!
- Once names have been drawn, the event will be marked "Sold Out," and we will post an announcement on our website indicating that names have been drawn and winners have been contacted.
- In the event that email contact is unsuccessful, Ticket Alternative will make one phone attempt, then draw another name in the event that no one is available.
- You will have until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 18, 2104, to purchase your tickets.
- If any tickets are not purchased, additional random names will drawn and contacted directly by Ticket Alternative. Please do not contact us to inquire about unsold tickets. Assume that they are sold out.
Ticket Alternative will have a sign-in page requiring the following information
- Valid email
- Driver's License Number and State
- Date of Birth
Maximum two (2) tickets per purchase, no duplicate entries.
This is a ticketed event only; there will be no Will Call or tickets for sale on the day of the event.
Tickets ARE transferrable as you will receive physical tickets via mail/FedEx.