2013 Festival of Farmhouse Ales
Saturday, August 10, 2013
1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., August 10, 2013.
Please Note: The Brewery/Retail will be closed this day (August 10) but merchandise and bottles will be available for purchase during the event to ticket holders only!
Tickets are $100.00 each.
Limited to just 200 tickets, this is our favorite and most intimate event. This year, we will offer an all-inclusive package: Tasting glass, beer samples, music and camping (food is not included).
All of our favorite farmhouse ales and oak-aged variants will be available:
Hill Farmstead: Flora, Art , Norma, Arthur, Florence, Vera Mae, Civil Disobedience #6, Elaborative #1, Edith, Clara and Anna.
Grassroots: Convivial Suarez, Brother Soigné, Sankt Hans...
Collaboration(s): Fantôme 5 Sciences (Draft!), Blaugies/Hill Farmstead Vermontoise.
Several guests will be joining us with beer, including brewers from Sante Adarius, Tired Hands, Evil Twin, Cigar City, Crooked Stave, and more! This event should also see the debut of our collaboration (brewed here at Hill Farmstead) with Pierre-Alex and Kevin from Brasserie de Blaugies - as well as the annual debut of the most recent vintage of Vera Mae (our dandelion/honey saison).
Music includes Jamie Masefield and our headliner: The White Buffalo!
Confirmed food vendors include Wicked Good BBQ, Sawmill Brook Farm and Vermont Salumi!
In an effort to give as many people as possible an equitable chance at tickets for our August 10th event, we will be selling tickets via two methods: online and on-site, both of which will involve lottery-style submission forms and random drawings.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Online Ticket Sales – 100 Tickets
- Registration Site: http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/23852.aspx
- Registration opens Thursday, June 13, 2013, at 8 a.m. and closes Sunday, June 16, 2013, at 8 p.m. This allows for plenty of time to register.
- Once the registration is live, please register with the requested information to be eligible.
- Names will be drawn randomly by Ticket Alternative on Monday, June 17, 2013, and Ticket Alternative will contact individuals directly via email.
- Please do not contact the brewery to find out if your name has been drawn. Once names have been drawn, the event will be marked "Sold Out", and we will post an announcement on our website indicating that names have been drawn and winners have been contacted.
- Fifty (50) entrants will be drawn randomly on Monday, June 17, 2013, and contacted via email with a custom, private purchase link and a unique purchase code that will allow the winner to purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Tickets will be mailed only; that means they ARE transferrable.
- You will have until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, June 23, 2103, to purchase your tickets.
- If any tickets are not purchased, additional random names will drawn and contacted directly by Ticket Alternative.
- Please do not contact us to inquire about unsold tickets. It’s safe to assume that they are sold out.
On-Site Ticket Sales – 100 Tickets
- We will have paper registration forms available at the retail shop between June 19 and 22 during normal retail hours (12 p.m. – 5 p.m.). Entries may ONLY be submitted in person during that period.
- Registration form will include the following required information: Name; Phone; Email; Date of Birth; and number of tickets requested, up to 2.
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. DUPLICATES WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Entries will be randomly drawn by Bob and Dan at the brewery on Monday, June 24, 2013, and winners will be notified by email.
- Winners must be able to pick up tickets in person at retail shop. If you can’t pick them up between the listed dates, please do not enter.
- Winners will be eligible to buy 1 or 2 tickets total.
- Winners must pickup their tickets at the retail shop between June 26-29 or July 3-6 in person. Only the winner may claim the tickets, as verfied by photo ID. Tickets not picked up by close of business (5 p.m.) on July 6 are forfeit, and new names will be drawn.
Several guest brewers and guest beers will be featured:
Sante Adairius Rustic Ales: Tim and Adaire will be here along with 2 of their beers.
Crooked Stave: Chad will be here, along with 2 of his beers.
Cigar City: Joey will be here along with one of his saisons.
Tired Hands: Jean will be here along with two of his saisons.
Evil Twin: Jeppe will be here with one of his barrel aged saisons.