We look forward to seeing you all this weekend! A few updates and notes follow below. A reminder that the event is sold out! For those of you who’ve joined us for previous events, it’s mostly minor changes.
GPS is great, but between spotty cell service and the odd outdated map, those of you who are visiting us for the first time should check out How to Get Here.
- Parking remains on the opposite side of the brewery, as before, but we have shifted it all the way down to the flat, level area. There will be signage and parking staff to guide everyone, though.
- As always, NO open containers of alcohol in the parking area. Failure to abide by this will result in expulsion.
- Camping is Saturday ONLY.
- The camping area has moved and is now in adjacent to the parking area (in the field to the left of the brewery on the same side of the road).
- As noted, camping is included in the cost of the tickets, and parking staff will direct you to the camping area.
- There is NO driving in the camp area, and we ask that there be NO open fires.
- We will provide 2 portable toilets for the camping area, so people won’t have to walk back to the brewery.
- Camping is only available to ticketed attendees as part of the entrance fee. Your wristband is your parking and camping pass. Please do not remove it while on the grounds. Anyone found in the camping area after hours without a wristband will be asked to leave, no exceptions.
Well-behaved, leashed dogs are allowed at the event, but as with any public place, please be responsible and pick up after your dogs.
Ticketing and Entrance
- We will have two tables, one for ticket holders and one for will call purchasers. Ticket holders may proceed directly to the indicated table, present your IDs, get your wristbands and move into the festival grounds.
- Will Call folks should have their IDs ready (along with your guest, if you purchased 2 tickets; Will Call holders must enter with his/her guests at the same time). Give you name and ID to our Will Call volunteer, get your wrist bands and then head on into the festival area.
Food Pantry Fundraiser
See our post here (http://www.hillfarmstead.com/main/2013/5/14/anniversary-celebration-food-pantry-raffle.html) for complete details.
There will be retail sales during the event to attendees: bottles and t-shirts/sweatshirts only. There are NO growler fills on Saturday or Sunday.
Odds and Ends
- Once the event ends, we ask that everyone leave the Festival/Brewery grounds by 6 p.m. Attendees are welcome to stay in the campground area until 12 p.m. Sunday.
- Remember to bring a warm, water-resistant coat and good footwear, as the weather report is for mid-50s and possible showers.
- Bring Cash! As most of you probably know, we don't take credit cards, and this weekend is no different. Also, bring extra cash for the Food Pantry Fundraiser, too! It's a great cause and you could win some beer.
Sunday Bottle Release
- The bottle release will begin at 11 a.m. in the same event area as the Saturday celebration (i.e., Festival Grounds). Signage and volunteers will guide the lines. Details about the bottles are HERE.
- Bottle limits for all three special releases will be determined the day of, based on the number of people in line at 11 a.m. This ensures that everyone who makes the trek out and arrives at the release by 11 a.m. has a legitimate shot at getting each of the beers. That doesn't mean that if you're late you won't get any, but it does allow great flexibility and fair distribution.
- Besides the three special releases, we will also have for sale Grassroots Brother Soigné and Arthur.
- Those wishing to purchase bottles will place their order for bottles at the indicated location (there will be signs), pay the total, and then take the receipt to the bottle pick up tent to retrieve your orders. We will also be pouring Edward and What is Enlightenment? ($5 pours) on the festival grounds during the release.
As always, everything is subject to change, but we will do our best to inform everyone if something should change.
Thanks to everyone for their support, and we look forward to seeing you all!