Hours: Every Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(Please take Note! We are NOT open to the public on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!)
CLOSURES: Retail Shop will be closed Saturday May 25th & Saturday August 10th.
Cash Sales Only.
The Hill Farmstead Retail Shop is the only place that our beer is regularly available and can be purchased in bottles. We feature at least 6 of our beers on draft, available in 2 liter and 750ml, refillable bottles, as well as a selection of merchandise and some of the finest bottled beers available from close friends that we’ve met along our way. We cannot and will not ship beer directly to consumers.
Updated as of
The List Below is Accurate. Please trust us…
Currently on DRAFT, available in 750ml and 2L fills:
- Edward: American Pale Ale 5.2% (7$/15$)
- Grassroots Brewing Song of Spring: Hoppy Session Ale 4.2% (7$/15$)
- Everett: American Porter 7.2% (8$/16$)
- Abner: Double IPA 8% abv (10$/18$)
- What is Enlightenment? 5% American Pale Ale with Amarillo and Simcoe hops ($7/$15)
- Ephraim: Imperial Pale Ale 9.2% (10$) 750ml Only.
- 2 Liter "Growler" Empty Glass: 10$ (plus above cost of beer)
- 750ml "Growler" Empty Glass: 3$ (plus above cost of beer)
On Deck: Grassroots Song of Spring, Grassroots Legitimacy IPA, Society and Solitude #2 and #3.
Current BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Edith: Dark Saison 10$ 750ml
- Grassroots Brother Soigné: Saison brewed with Lime, Hibiscus, etc. 750ml 10$
Next: Arthur: 1 week out.
- Our branded Stemware, imported from Belgium is BACK IN Stock!
Current BOTTLES from our friends at the shop:
- Drie Fonteinen Oude Geuze
- Epic Epicurean
- Anchorage Brewing The Tide and Its Takers
- Mikkeller/Grassroots Wheat is the New Hops
- Mikkeller Nelson Sauvin Brut
- Guezerie Tilquin Oude Gueuze Tilquin á L'Ancienne