Retail Shop: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Please Note: Limited Hours on Saturday, Aug. 16: The Brewery/Retail will be open 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. due to our Festival of Farmhouse Ales.
Bottle sales and merchandise only. There will be no growler fills.
(Please take Note! We are NOT open to the public on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!)
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Listed retail prices do not include 6% Vermont State Sales Tax.
The Hill Farmstead Retail Shop is the only place that our beer is regularly available and can be purchased in bottles. We feature up to six of our beers on draft, available in 2 liter and 750ml, refillable bottles, as well as a selection of merchandise and some of the finest bottled beers available from close friends that we’ve met along our way. We do not ship beer directly to consumers.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a three (3) refillable container limit per person per trip through the line. This is any combination of sizes, not by liters.
Please read our Growler Policy HERE
Updated as of
Currently on DRAFT, available in 750ml and 2L fills:
- Edward: American Pale Ale 5.2% abv ($7/$15)
- Everett: American Porter 7% abv ($8/$16)
- George: American Brown Ale 5.2% abv ($7/$15)
- Grassroots Brewing Legitimacy: American IPA 6.8% abv ($8/$16)
- What is Enlightenment?: American Pale Ale 5.3% abv ($7/$15)
- Abner: Double IPA: 8% abv ($10 - 750ml only)
- 2 Liter "Growler" Empty Glass: $10 (plus above cost of beer)
- 750ml "Growler" Empty Glass: $3 (plus above cost of beer)
On Deck: Harlan, Walden, Society & Solitude #5...
Tastings: Four (4) 2-ounce samples - $5 (cash only)
Current BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Nordic Saison - Our collaboration with Anders Kissmeyer of Kissmeyer Beer & Brewing and Will Meyers of Cambridge Brewing! This Scandinavian-inspired farmhouse ale embodies the newly burgeoning Nordic beer movement spearheaded by Anders. 750ml. $10, 3 cases per person.
- Arthur: Our Rustic Farmstead Ale. 750ml. $10. Limit 3 cases per person. On Sale Weds., July 30 in the retail shop.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Everett: Our Everett porter aged for over 26 months in hand-selected bourbon barrels from some of our favorite distillieries. 500ml. $15. 3 bottles per person. On Sale Weds., July 30 in the retail shop.
Current BOTTLES from our friends at the shop:
- Brasserie de Blaugies/Hill Farmstead La Vermontoise - 750ml, $12
- Siren Brewing/Hill Farmstead/Mikkeller Lemon Cello IPA - 500ml, $8
- Hill Farmstead Branded Stemware (imported from Belgium): $8 or 3/$20
- Hill Farmstead Branded Tasting Glasses (back in stock!): $4
Leaning Maple Woodcraft Hill Farmstead Branded Totes:
Handcrafted by Darren Hill, these exquisite totes are works of art and make amazing gifts. Totes carry four 750ml bottles, including our Hill Farmstead growlers!
- Toasted Oak: $159
- Toasted Oak filled with...