Retail Shop: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(Please take Note! We are NOT open to the public on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!)
CLOSED DECEMBER 24/25/26
OPEN NEW YEAR'S EVE! 12/31 (TUESDAY)
CLOSED NEW YEAR'S DAY
Cash Sales Only.
The Hill Farmstead Retail Shop is the only place that our beer is regularly available and can be purchased in bottles. We feature up to six of our beers on draft, available in 2 liter and 750ml, refillable bottles, as well as a selection of merchandise and some of the finest bottled beers available from close friends that we’ve met along our way. We do not ship beer directly to consumers.
PLEASE NOTE: We have instituted a 3 refillable container limit per person per trip through the line in an effort to speed up the line and accomodate those people who are just picking up 1-3 growlers at a time. This is any combination of sizes, not by liters. Thanks for your understanding!
Updated as of
Currently on DRAFT, available in 750ml and 2L fills:
- Edward: American Pale Ale 5.2% abv ($7/$15)
- Grassroots Brewing Legitimacy IPA 6.6% abv ($8/$16)
- Twilight of the Idols: Winter Porter 7.2% abv ($8/$16)
- Susan: IPA: American and New Zealand hops 6.9% abv ($8/$16)
- James: Black IPA 7.2% abv ($8/$16)
- Society & Solitude #5: Double IPA. 8.3% abv ($10 - 750ml Only)
- 2 Liter "Growler" Empty Glass: $10 (plus above cost of beer)
- 750ml "Growler" Empty Glass: $3 (plus above cost of beer)
On Deck: Earl, Amarillo Single Hop, Double Galaxy, Everett.
Tastings: Four (4) 2-ounce samplers
Current BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Twilight of the Idols: 500ml - $8, Limit 4 per person
- Birth of Tragedy 2013: 500ml - $15, Limit 4 per person
- Damon (Port Barrel Aged): 375ml - $15 Limit to be determined
Current BOTTLES from our friends at the shop:
- Drie Fonteinen Golden Blend: $20 375ml
- Brasserie de Blaugies/Hill Farmstead: La Vermontoise 750ml $12 - Limit 1 (Fresh Batch!) SOLD OUT
- The Bruery Oude Tart: One of our favorite expressions of the Flander's Red style:750ml $18