Retail Shop: Wednesday Through Saturday
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(Please take Note! We are NOT open to the public on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!)
Cash Sales Only.
The Hill Farmstead Retail Shop is the only place that our beer is regularly available and can be purchased in bottles. We feature up to six of our beers on draft, available in 2 liter and 750ml, refillable bottles, as well as a selection of merchandise and some of the finest bottled beers available from close friends that we’ve met along our way. We do not ship beer directly to consumers.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a three (3) refillable container limit per person per trip through the line. This is any combination of sizes, not by liters.
We will fill growlers from other breweries, with the following important caveats: We will no longer fill metal growlers, as it is difficult to ensure that they're clean and with our current filling setup, it's wasteful not being able to see the fill level; we can no longer fill the large, German style growlers with the metal handles, as they do not fit under our taps properly and too often cause damage to the taps themselves because of the angle required to fill them; dark glass growlers only; and finally, if you are bringing screw-top style growlers, you must bring your own caps, as we do not keep them on hand. Thanks for your understanding!
Updated as of
Currently on DRAFT, available in 750ml and 2L fills:
- Edward: American Pale Ale 5.2% abv ($7/$15)
- Citra Single Hop: American Pale Ale 5.3% abv ($7/$15)
- Society and Solitude #6: Double IPA brewed w/ Mosaic, et al ($10 - 750ml only)
- Susan: American IPA 6.2% abv ($8/$16)
- Grassroots Legitimacy: American IPA 6.8% abv ($8/$16)
- Abner: Double IPA 8.3% abv ($10/$18)
- 2 Liter "Growler" Empty Glass: $10 (plus above cost of beer)
- 750ml "Growler" Empty Glass: $3 (plus above cost of beer)
On Deck: Simcoe Single Hop, Double Citra
Tastings: Four (4) 2-ounce samples - $5
Current BOTTLES available at the shop:
- Daybreak: Imperial Stout aged in Orange Liqueur Barrels: $15, 375ml. 1 bottle limit. - SOLD OUT
- Biere de Norma: Annual Biere de Mars honoring our maternal grandmother. Aged in Wine Barrels. 750ml. Limit 2. $20
Current BOTTLES from our friends at the shop:
- Blaugies La Vermontoise: $12, 750ml
- Drie Fonteinen Oude Geuze: $12, 375ml